Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Spiritual Gifts and Money



So...
With this Energy I've been feeling "coming on me" for the past eight or nine months, of course I started wondering what I'm "supposed to do" with it...

Well, after the "I'm here to Love Others" statement, naturally I feel I'm supposed to help others with this Gift of Energy Healing I feel is coming to me.

So when I talked with Boyfriend about this, he assumed I will do this as a job and charge people for my services, so that's the direction I began to take.  We began talking about fees for services; worth vs value; a website; the value of time; how much reading and studying I've been doing; the cost of all my books, not to mention the new massage table Boyfriend bought me for Christmas; etc, etc, etc...

But as I travel this path, I truly get the Feeling... the Message, that I'm really NOT supposed to charge when giving this Gift to others...

This feeling has been moving through me for a couple of months now.

Well, I *finally* got up the nerve to talk with Boyfriend about it.
He shocked me!
His attitude?
"Whatever, Babe.  I don't care what you do.  But if I get laid off (his company was very recently purchased by another company), you'll have to go get a full-time job.  Other than that, you can do whatever you want."

I could not believe the Relief that rolled through me.
I was surprised at the weight that left my shoulders as soon as he said that.   =-)

So now I need to back up and re-group.
To "re-adjust" my thought processes.  
To stop being "shy", and start offering my "services" to anybody and everybody.
To start handing out my "business" card.
To get the word out.

But that's not gonna happen today because it's snowing its butt off out there!   =-)



This picture is from last year.
There's a LOT more snow out there right now.
(Well... a lot for our area!)   =-)


So this gives me time to sit and ponder.
To meditate on things.
To take time to consider things.



I hope you are having a WONDERFUL day!   =-)

Love the ones you're with!

<>< <>< <><   ><> ><> ><> ><>



No comments:

Post a Comment