Monday, March 30, 2009

Zee's "Bright & Cheery Quilt" Photos


Well, my daughter finally took photos of Zee's quilt for me! Yay!!!

Thank you so much, Bunny! :-)


This one measures approximately 64" x 70".
It's a nice cozy-up-on-the-couch size, I think. (And maybe even with a friend!)

Bunny took the overall picture from upstairs in order to get the whole thing in one nice picture. :-)



Here's the front:








And the back:








And the binding from the heart material:




And now I think I have to wait until June 24th to give it to her!!!
'Cause that's when her birthday is!
I don't know if I can wait that long!!
We'll see...
What do you think, Suzanne?!?

Now I just have to make the label. I think I'm going to have this one professionally embroidered. Zee's just too particular to make a hand written label for her. :-)



I hope you enjoy this one. I think it's really cute.

But now my daughters are each asking for one like it! Oh no! ::rolling eyes::

Not gonna happen, I'm afraid.

But I do have something in mind for a quilt for Bunny. It's an appliqued (sp?) artsy type of quilt, and it's gonna be B-I-G!

Hmmm... I need a design wall... And I have no idea where I could possibly put one...

I'll have to ponder that.

By the way, I've started a small baby quilt for Bunny's friend who's expecting. It's made of flannel. :-) But...

I forgot to take pictures of the fabric before-hand!

And I have it pieced together and have NO pictures of the process or anything!

...can't believe I was in such a rush to start that I didn't take even ONE picture.

Oh well. You'll just have to look at the "finished results " pictures and be satisfied with that.

Glad I wasn't wanting to make a tutorial or anything!

-W




1 comment:

  1. Wendy - this is fantastic!! I LOVE it and Zee will love it too!! You did an amazing job and I think you're right on target with an embroidered label. You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete