Monday, May 24, 2010

Needle Case

.
I made this a month or three ago and never blogged about it, so i thought i'd share it with you today.




I got the cute little embroidery pattern from Cinderberrystitches.  It's a cute little freebie she had (has?).  I just loved it!  I wasn't even thinking about making a needle case until i saw her cute little pattern. (And FREE is always a good thing!)  I only used her embroidery pattern; i figured out the needle case size & what-not on my own.  I also changed the front pattern a tiny bit; if i remember correctly, the front had a word on it, but i left it out and continued the circle. 
I think all of her embroidery items are just so adorable!  Have you seen her "Flat Nat"?  Cutest ever!  (Go check it out if you haven't already.)

Okay!  Enough rambling!  Here are the other pictures Bunny took for me on that bright, sunny day:


(Front)





(Inside: Embroidery, Cheater, Miscellaneous)



(Back) (And i have NO idea why it insists on posting sideways!!!)




Just a little detail:  my base fabric is a "recycled" batik skirt fabric; the circles are a white dotted cotton; DMC embroidery threads (3-strand, if i recall correctly); machine blanket stitch around the circles (and i was SO tickled with that!).
So, go look at Cinderberry Stitches' stuff!  It's all adorable!

Fine Print:  I will receive NO compensation from this "endorsement"!!!


Hope you have a GREAT day!!!
=-)

.




2 comments:

  1. I love it, it is adorable....what a cute embroidery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I look forward to reading morefrom you.

    www.aqsquiltnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete