Thursday, December 17, 2009

Drink Me!

Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod!
Did you know?!?
I *just* found out!
Tim Burton has done 'Alice in Wonderland'!!!








And Johnny Depp is in it!





(And lots of other people, of course...
Helena Bonham Carter,


Alan Rickman, Mia Wosikowska [who I don't know, but I'm sure I'll love once I get acquainted with her in this movie that's sure to delight me!], Crispin Glover, Ann Hathaway [who has me wondering if she can ever shake her Good Girl type-casting and become a Bad Girl soon...?], and many others... Go have a look for yourself!)
Pictures:
And a trailer for your enjoyment!
I am so tickled and excited about this (if you couldn't tell)!
Bunny just told me about it. We'll have to go see it as soon as it's out.
...Well... Actually, I don't like to go to a movie on THE day it comes out... or the weekend of its premiere, for that matter. Too crowded!
But I *may* make an exception for this one! =-)
Would you like to go with us?!?
You're welcome to, you know.
=-)

2 comments:

  1. Tim Burton is a little overrated, in my opinion. Depp is a good actor, though!

    ReplyDelete