Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Before & After, Part Two

Well, i lied.

I didn't mean to, though!

I read back in my Monday post, and it said i'd post again next Monday... Well, i decided not to wait, so here you have me, THREE days in a ROW! =-)

I didn't want to drag this organizing/moving stuff out into three weeks, so here it is.

Shocking, i know.

Odd for me, i know.


Hope it's alright with you! =-)


OK! Part Two:


Office BEFORE (the kitchen is through the door on the left):


Office AFTER (And yes! I know it's already a bit messy. I've been in there doing stuff!):



Office BEFORE:



Office AFTER:


Bunny organized all my fabrics for me into color piles, and i put them on the white shelves.

I LOVE IT!

I couldn't seem to do it for myself 'cause some fabrics just don't scream any one color to me, so i had a problem with it, but she did it FOR me. I just love having artistic daughters who like helping me! =-)

And here's another AFTER pic so you can see where i put Boyfriend's bookshelf and my cabinet. He ordered a gun safe, so that's HIS next project. It's NOT staying where it is. This room is already TOO FULL! =-)

So there you have it!

That's all the moving around i've been doing lately. I have the vast majority of my sewing stuff down in the office now, so i should be a little more productive. At least i'm a bit more *organized*! =-)

I'll post again soon about the 60's song-inspired quilt, 'cause

I FINISHED IT!!! =-)

Pix coming soon!

=-)

No comments:

Post a Comment