Friday, March 19, 2010

Here's a picture Bunny took a few Summers ago. Lilies have just broken ground here, but this is what we have to look forward to:




The sun is beaming outside today, and i just couldn't leave my last post as my final post for such a beautiful and happy-looking Friday.
Tuesday was my lowest day this week. I dunno. It all just sort of stewed in me from my visit with my Mom last weekend, and Tuesday was an on-and-off crying day.
But i'm feeling better today!
The sun is out!
I did Yoga this morning (typical every morning) even though i didn't feel like going. But my favorite Yoga teacher says that
"Eighty percent of success is Showing Up!"
so i can count myself successful if i simply show up! How hard can that be, right?!


My shoulders ache from pulling weeds yesterday.
The daffodils have just started blooming, and i already have to pull weeds?! What kind of crap is THAT?!?
But i want a couple of pix of my new daffodils, so i pulled the damn weeds.
I still need to get out there with a camera...

Well, i'm off to run errands! (License plate office, pick up a dress that's been at the alterations place, drop some stuff off at the Goodwill, etc)

Wish me luck!

And enjoy your day! I hope the sun is shining for you today (at least figuratively, if not literally!)!

=-)



No comments:

Post a Comment