Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What A Journey!

I apologize for not posting in such a long time, but...
Well?  Honestly?
I've discovered that FaceBook is a Vortex-Black Hole!
I'll get on my computer to write a post, 
or to look at some blogs,
or to write something on Word,
or whatever...

And next thing i know,
it's TWO HOURS LATER!
And i've accomplished NOTHING!
Except i've been "entertained" on FaceBook!

I haven't done the laundry;
i haven't done the ironing;
i haven't done the dishes;
i haven't even made the bed yet!
But i've "caught up" with all my friends on FB, buddy!

So i may try to do an "Intervention" on myself.  
I'm gonna try a little "rehab" for awhile.  =-)
Ha ha.
...

Anyway!
I came on here today to give you an update!
I'm SO EXCITED!!!

On Sunday, May 20th, 2012, 
I GRADUATED FROM 
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING!!!

I graduated with a certificate for 200-hour Vinyasa Flow Yoga.
Now i've sent in my certificate (a copy) and money to Register with Yoga Alliance, so soon (2 - 3 weeks?) i'll be a

Registered Yoga Teacher!

and i can put the initials RYT behind my name (for at least 3 years).  =-)
Not really sure if i should post this picture, but...
It's mine, and i'm in it, and i'm SO PROUD of it!!!  

My Graduating Class (& my 2 Teachers!)
(I'm the 3rd from the left in the back)

It was *quite* a Journey!
I learned so much about Myself.
I learned so much about People.
I learned so much about Yoga.
I learned SO MUCH!
It was an AWESOME Experience!  =-)

...and now i'd best go make the bed.
AND fix supper!

Namaste, ya'll!!!   =-)





No comments:

Post a Comment