Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Today



Some days i have things to say.
And some days...
You know those days, right?  When you just have anything to say?

Well, today is Wednesday, and i *try* to post on Wednesdays...
But i honestly don't have much to say today.

I think i *might* have some photos in the camera that i haven't shown you yet...
But there are other things i *should* be doing.

So i just wanted to share something with you:
There's a blog i go to... almost every day.
I thought you, too, might like it.

But please don't abandon me for it!   

It's the sweetest thing, really.
It's three women who are friends, but they live in different states.
One of them wrote a book or two...
One works in an animal shelter...
And the other one...
Well, I'll just let you see for yourself.

Their posts are not planned or coordinated, but it seems, many times, that they serendipitously have something in common.
None of them makes overly long posts.
Sometimes it's just a sentence.
And a picture.  Always accompanied by a picture.
But i get *such* a feeling from their posts.

Here's the link:

http://3x3x365.blogspot.com/

I hope you like it as much as I do.   =-)


<><  <><  <>< <><    ><>  ><>  ><>  ><>   ><>

I hope you're having a Beautiful Day (despite what the weather in "your neck of the woods" is doing!).     =-)



No comments:

Post a Comment