Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Today is my older sister's birthday.

My Sister, who's always been there for me.

There have been many times in my life when she was more of a mother to me than my own Mother.

Times where she gave me EXCELLENT "Words of Wisdom".

Times where she knew when to talk... and when to simply listen.

Where would the World be without Big Sisters?!?

My sister spoiled me so with all the care and love she gave me!

And she spoils and cares and loves me still today.

Thank you, Suzanne.
Thank you so much for being the BEST Big Sister any girl could ever ask for!


I'm not sure if that date is right... 
She'd only be 16months...
...maybe it was 1962...?
Anyway, it was somewhere in the 3 years before i came along.   =-)



"Smile for the camera!"



"The Loving Sisters"
=-)



...and she's beginning to wonder WHY her parents "wanted" another child!
Not sure if i was bowing, or simply looking at my shoes...
Who Knows?!?   =-)
But she looks like she's "DONE" with her little sister!   =-)


I am thankful EVERY DAY that i have you for my Big Sister, Suzanne!

...and *now* is the time i worry about you.
I worry that you work too hard.
I worry that you don't take time for yourself.  I know, you think you *can't*.
But somewhere in there, you just gotta!
I wish i lived closer to you so i could help you.
I wish i lived closer to you so i could actually *see* you on a regular basis!

But i am thankful that you are in this World.
It's a Better Place because of YOU!






Happy, Happy Birthday, Sweet Sister!
I love you more than words can say.

Always!


=-)


.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy,

    This is Teresa.... the person who has practically moved in at Brownie and Suzanne's. This is SO sweet! And I love seeing Suzanne as a little girl.... what cute little girls you both were. And what a thoughtful birthday tribute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet,sweet post. You are lucky, both of you.

    ReplyDelete