Thursday, November 24, 2011

Ninth Painting

First allow me to wish you a very happy Thanksgiving Day.
Hopefully you are able to be with family... or at least with those you love and who love you.  =-)  



Now on to my Painting post...


I hesitated posting this painting...
And now that i realize it will be published on T'Day, i hesitate even more...

But...

I prefer to keep on keepin' on (as we used to say in the '70s).  =-)

Connie told us to paint a memory this week, and this was the very first one that came up.  Once it was there, i just couldn't get it off my mind.

And then, i just knew it was exactly the memory i needed to paint.

I knew it would be difficult to do, and *that* was why i *had* to paint it.

I posted a long time ago about being molested.
I dealt with it and worked through it a long time ago.
Then my youngest daughter was molested, and that brought up all my old memories.
And when Connie told us to paint a memory, *this* was the one that came up and wouldn't back down.

So i painted it the best i could.




I don't love it, but i painted it.
So in keeping with posting all of my paintings, there you go.  =-)


After i finished it, i had lots of other memories come up; happy memories.  So i decided to paint a different Memory Painting...
I'll show you that one tomorrow.


'Til then


Have a GREAT day!!!  Hopefully it's full of Love and Loved Ones.  
=-)







No comments:

Post a Comment