Monday, June 4, 2012

June 4th, 2012

Whooh!  What a weekend.
Boyfriend and i went to Beaufort (SC) to see my Mom.
It's been awhile since i was there last...
And once again, i was rudely reminded why that is.


We don't really like her husband.
He is so opinionated!  And he's never wrong.  And even when you try to agree with him, YOU'RE STILL WRONG!
It's a bit like the Harley saying, "If i have to explain it, you won't understand!"
If you haven't been with this man, there really isn't a way for me to explain and describe how and why he is SO difficult to try to get along with!!!


I try to bring my Yoga "off the mat", as they say.
I TRY to overlook his habits...
I try to remind myself that, inside he's just a hurt little boy...
I try to ignore the "bad", and only look at the "good"...


But DAMN!!!  
When i went there at X'mas and New Year's to take care of them from their hospital stays, it was so rough.  And when i finally came back home, i told Boyfriend that i felt as if i'd been physically and mentally abused! 
This time isn't quite that bad (and i assume that's because i didn't stay as long), but it's still... such an ORDEAL!  
And it makes me not want to go back.


I know that's awful of me!
So many people simply WISH they could visit their Moms for just ONE HOUR, but they can't because their Moms have already passed away.
And if you are one of those people, and my incessant *whining* is bugging the hell out of you?
I sincerely apologize!




Okay!
My day today was good!  =-)
I think I'll wait 'til tomorrow to tell you about it.






I hope you're having a Lovely Day!!!
=-)







No comments:

Post a Comment