Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Random Post Here

Boyfriend's birthday is tomorrow!
We're going to the Brazilian Steakhouse.
Boyfriend is excited!

I called to make reservations for us ("us" meaning the 4 of us, plus Daddy, Z & her boyfriend if he can go, Bunny's boyfriend if he can go, W & C [our neighbors who went to England with us], and Eric), but with so many of us, they can't seat us 'til EIGHT-THIRTY!

Have i ever mentioned that i like to eat with the old people? 
By that i mean i like to eat supper at about 5 o'clock.  Six-thirty at the latest!
I guess i'll be eating a late lunch plus a snack tomorrow just so i'll still be "pleasant" by 8-frikkin-30.
And even with that, the cocktail before supper will go straight to my head.
What can i say... Cheap date! Yep, that's me.
=-)

But i know we'll have a great time!
It's where we went last year for Boyfriend's b'day, and it was SO delicious!

I *would* say "I'll take pictures", but i know me better than that.

Hmmm... maybe i can get Bunny to take pictures!  She *is* a photographer, after all.  =-)


Another reminder:
Go check out the link and see what you think.  If you're the type of person who journals, or doodles daily, or keeps a diary, or sketches, or anything like that, then please go check it out!  I think you'll like it!
I'm gonna give it a go even though i don't really draw.  I write, though.  I write a LOT!  But i *used* to draw when i was young, so i'm gonna try to use this as a push to start drawing again.
I'm going to try my *damned-est* to keep it up for the *entire* month!
I'm hoping somebody will do it with me.



Here's hoping you have a wonderful day!!!
=-)

No comments:

Post a Comment